Ropelet are proud to be working with the following people as brand ambassadors. Not only do they help promote our brand but we help support them in their end goals. Follow them and their work in our blog or on their social media pages.
Having only started karting at the end of January 2016, I managed to fly through the ranks achieving numerous podiums, lap records and a Championship all within my first year.
I’m extremely proud to have been scouted by Arden Motorsport and signed to their Young Racing Driver Academy (YRDA). “Being scouted by Arden is something I never expected. I’m overwhelmed by their commitment and I’m working very hard to repay their confidence in me by performing to the best of my ability. The simulator training and physical training I’m doing now, in readiness for racing cars this year, is very demanding, but their help and support is getting me fitter than I’ve ever been. I can’t wait to race the Ginetta Junior car this year.” I made my car racing debut at Rockingham Motor Speedway in August 2017 as part of the prestigious Simpson Race Products Ginetta Junior Championship, supporting the British Touring Car Championship. I also competed at Silverstone and then the season finale at Brands Hatch GP. My best result was 11th place which I’m very happy with but it’s my race pace and aggression on track that have really improved.
My immediate aim now is to secure a competitive drive for a full season in 2018 in the Ginetta Junior Championship, which we’re all working hard for right now.
Follow me on Twitter : @Emily_Linscott
Facebook : Emily Linscott
Instagram : @emi_racing_
website : www.emilylinscott.com
I am currently a 21 year old student studying advertising at Edge Hill University in Lancashire but, I am originally from Milton Keynes.
In my first championship season, I finished 13th out 49 drivers in the Rye house IKR Championship.
- I have competed in three MSA Karting club meetings winning top novice at 2 of them.
- I am about to do the British University Karting Championships (BUKC) with University of Liverpool. On the taster day at Whilton Mill, in our session we set the 8th quickest time out of 28 other uni's on the day so we are looking strong for the 2018 season.
- Whilst at University, I am taking part in the scouse cup which is a 8 round event at Teamsport Liverpool. The scouse cup is a championship created by the University of Liverpool kart society for University of Liverpool students. I am currently 16th out of 54 in the championship but we've done 1 out 8 rounds so far so there is still plenty of time to climb the championship table. I'm 19th / 54 on the fastest lap time championship again this was after the first round of the scouse cup.
2018 RACE DATES:
- 1st February 2018 - BUKC Round 1
- 11th February 2018 - Rye House IKR Round 1
-21st February 2018 - Scouse Cup Round 4
My ambitions for 2018:
-Try and win top novice in my last 3 MSA meetings before I come off Novice plates around March 2018.
- I want to finish 10th or higher in the 2018 Rye House IKR championship and win driver of the day which is selected by the commentator.
- Improve on my race times and have further race battles with the mid of the pack, in 2019 I want to begin battling the front of the pack.
- Race in televised events such as the London Cup at Rye House and the Super Prix at Shennington.
Most importantly I want to continue having fun on and off track with my team Enzo Motorsport.
Follow my progress at
Enzo Motorsports www.facebook.com/EnzoMotorsports
Instagram : savannah_whitebent